Welcome to the El Dorado High School 2014-2015 Counseling page!
The counseling department consists of 3 counselors, 1 counseling clerk, and a registrar. Each student is assigned to a counselor by the last name. The counselor assignments by last names are as follows:
Miss Armstrong : A - G,, x11026
Miss Carvelli : H - O,, x11025
Mrs. Campuzano : P - Z,, x11028
We are here to assist students in the following areas: academic counseling, college advisement, letters of recommendations, monitoring of 504 Accommodation Plans, discipline, personal/social counseling and referrals, student study team conferences, transcript evaluation, PSAT/SAT/ACT testing information, financial aid information, ROP enrollment, scholarships and alternative education referrals.
There is much information to be found on our pages located in the pull down menu above. Take a look around to find exciting information from the counselors!