How Can My Kid Improve Their Grade?
1. Do your work!
2. Turn in your work!
3. Have teacher go over homework and labs before turning them in to look for mistakes.
4. Study a little bit each day, don't just cram the night before.
5. Use Quizlet to help learn the vocabulary.
6. Watch various YouTube videos on the concepts to hear them a different way.
7. Make sure you put your names on the papers! And that your partner put your name on papers you work together on.
8. Pick up your graded work so you can see what you did wrong and not make those mistakes again.
9. Try to explain what you are learning to someone else. Once you can do that, you know it.
10. Don't memorize just the facts, but see how you can apply those facts to different situations.
11. Check Aeries all the time to see what is missing and turn in those assignments.
12. Ask your teacher for help on things you don't understand, not your neighbor. They don't understand it either.
13. Don't copy work from someone else. You won't learn that way.
14. Check Google Classroom every day. I put up the lessons, extra credit, and all sorts of goodies that help you out.
15. Come in for help once and awhile. I actually like to help you!
Here's a few things to get you started, I'll keep adding more as I think of them!