1. Review the "Found Object Drawing" slideshow attached below. (For an example of what your project should look like, see slide #10)
2. Pick any 3 random household objects. They should be small enough to fit in the palm of your hand.
3. Arrange your objects on a single piece of paper (any size paper is fine as long as it can fit all 3 of your objects, lined paper is also okay).
4. Create a drawing around each object that incorporates and/or interacts with each object.
5. Take a picture of your finished drawings, and submit on Google Classroom under the “Found Object Drawings” assignment.
*If you do not know how to upload a photo to Google Classroom, watch the video below titled "How to Upload a Photo to a Google Classroom Assignment in 2020"