Yes, we will still have a Yearbook! No matter the situation, there is still a school year and we are working to show that EDHS students and staff still exist and thrive. Last year, we heard rumblings that the book would be much shorter because of the abbreviated year, but we were able to capture every event (almost!). This year, we ask parents and students for help. Because of limited in-person time, we cannot be there to see everything that happens...but you can. Share, share, share. Whatever it takes. email@example.com
We still need some photos. We are completing our second deadline and MAY have room for:
- Sports. These are hard, but if you have any practice photos we will be happy to go through them. We are working with Sloppy's Garage and will be trying to do our best with what we have this year.
- Activities. We are trying to work through a lack of dances, assemblies & general student life.
- Performing Arts. The normal performances might not be happening, but we know there are still recordings out there...
Send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have completed:
- students with their pets
- students at work
- on summer break
- participating in sports or activities outside of school
- new hobbies picked up during quarantine (or whenever)
- custom or just awesome masks
- Senior portraits. The deadline was 10/17, but we had to extend this to 11/20 to accommodate the Lifetouch photo sessions. At this time, all senior photos should be in. If you have questions, please see LIFETOUCH below.
- Baby photos. We took these until 11/20. We are not able to accept any more at this time.
You may purchase a senior send-off ad from www.theyearbookcompany.com
from September until Winter Break. We may extend the deadline if demand is high.
Lifetouch is currently the preferred photography company of PYLUSD. They will take ID photos at registration, offer senior photo sittings, and also come to us for sports and various activities. If you have a question or concern, please reach out to them at email@example.com or https://contact.lifetouch.com/
You can have your name embossed on your copy of the Yearbook. Prices start at $7. On the site, you can see how it will appear on the cover of the book. The window for personalization is open from October to March. . http://jostensyearbooks.com/?REF=A00747000
BUY A YEARBOOK
Admitting you need a Yearbook is the first step. You can purchase one from the Finance Office at any time. General prices are:
$85 + $35 Video Production's Digital Yearbook = $120. The price will increase $5 each quarter, and it is also $5 more if you do NOT have an ASB imprint on your ID card. We place our final order in May, and if you have not ordered a book by then we cannot guarantee there will be extras for purchase. Some years we have extra, some years we sell out completely.
Are you searching for an old Yearbook? We have a library of past books available for purchase. Some are brand new, and some are less-than-brand new. Most books are $50 per volume. We also have a variety of plant overruns from 2005-2018. We are willing to part with some of those for only $10! Email adviser Mr. O'Donnell for book availability. firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 and YEARBOOK
Did you forget to pick up your 2020 book? They are still available in the Finance Office. There might even be 1 or 2 for sale.