REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER CAMP AND THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR WILL OPEN MAY 15th!
Athletic Clearance for the New School Year (2023-2024):
All parents of athletes must complete the online 23-24
registration through FamilyID. All athletes must be cleared in order to participate in school sports. To start the online registration process please click here.
When registering on FamilyID, you will only need to create one account. Please make sure that you save your user name and password. You may register your athlete for more than one sport.
The sports physical and copy of the insurance card (front and back) must be turned in prior to the athlete trying out or practicing to Mr. Ray Elliott in the EDHS Front Office.
Reminders please only create one account. Please do not send a copy of the insurance card unless you have already turned in a physical.
2. Turn in sports physical and a copy of the insurance card (front and back) to the main office.
TWO WAYS TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR SUMMER CAMP:
1. By Mail: (Check, Cashier’s Check or Money Orders Only)
- Print completed registration from Family ID and attach payment (No Cash)
- Please ensure that on your check, cashier's check or money order, there is:
- A phone number where we can reach you with any questions
- Name of your child the payment is for
- The school name and sport
2. In Person: (Check, Cashiers Check or Money Order Only)
- Bring in copy of completed Family ID registration
- Attach payment (No Cash)
Deliver in person or by mail to:
H.S. Sports Camp Office Hours
4999 Casa Loma Avenue
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Monday - Thursday from 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
We are closed on Fridays.
**Turn in Physical Form and copy of insurance card (front/back) to the EDHS main office**
SPORTS PHYSICAL NIGHT IS MAY 17th 4 P - 7 P Joe Raya Gym (El Dorado HS)
Please click on the flyer below for all the details.
If you have any questions, please contact Ray Elliott [email protected].