EDHS Families --
As we plan our return to on campus instruction, we have some details we decided to ignore at our back to school days that we now need to have a plan for.
- Chromebooks -- students will need a device on campus each day. If you haven’t already, please check out a chromebook. Each day students attend on campus classes, we need them to bring the chromebook and charger. A personal device is acceptable, but the student has the responsibility of setting it up for the network and keeping it with them at all times.
- Parking Permits -- Students will need their driver’s license, license plate number and basic car info as well as $10 to get a permit to park on campus. Parking permits are required during the school day and are sold all year. Click here for form. To save time, we recommend that you print and complete the form prior to coming onto campus, but we do have forms available in the office.
- Packets, supplies, textbooks, and novels -- for those of you choosing the fully remote option, your teacher may notify you of additional items you may need.
- PSAT -- While we had to cancel the regular PSAT, we have a makeup day for Juniors. The new date is January 26. Cost is $35 and registration is limited. Deadline is November 4th. No form to fill out. Pay online or on campus.
- AP Exams -- all students in an AP class have the option to take the exam. Cost is $95 and the deadline is November 5th. Click here for form. You can print it out at home or pick up a blank copy once you get to campus.
To facilitate these as well as other items you may need, we are opening the campus November 2, 3, and 4 from 2-4pm. Please enter through the main gate. We will have some stations outside and plenty of signs to help you. All the items requiring payment can be purchased in advance using our online web store (edhs.org). Please print the receipt and bring it with you or have it on your phone so we can verify. There is no need to come to campus at all for PSAT or AP exams, unless you do not want to use the web store.
After having the campus closed for 7 months, we are really looking forward to having students back at El Dorado. We also encourage students who might be new to the campus to walk around and find your classrooms. We will have staff and ASB students on hand to facilitate and answer any questions you may have.
As we prepare to open the campus and welcome you back, there are a couple of items that you may want to have before we return. You can do these on November 2nd, 3rd, or 4th from 2-4pm during our second registration days. But these are unique because they require a parent signature. So you will need to bring a parent with you. To facilitate this and help our seniors, we will welcome you and your parent onto campus anytime between now and November 9th to complete these two optional tasks:
- Senior Lunch Pass -- this is a senior privilege available to all seniors. Click here for form.
- 18 Year Old sticker -- This is required for any senior to sign out of campus without parent permission. Click here for form.
Campus is open Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 4:30pm. Both parent and student must be present to sign and complete the paperwork. Please bring your school ID card, so we can add the sticker to your ID. You can print it out at home or pick up a blank copy once you get to campus. The paperwork will be on a table outside near the attendance windows. Either way, your parent MUST be present.
Thanks and see you soon!