- Summer sports camp registration opened May 17th.
- The Boys & Girls Summer Sports Camp Matrix with dates/times/locations is below.
- Online registration for summer camps is through FamilyID. You must register for both the summer camp and the new school year 2021-22. Both registrations are required! To start the online process, click HERE.
- A sports physical is required! The form is below and must be filled out by a doctor's office or clinic.
- Athletes may sign up for more than one sport.
- Please review dates/times of the camps to avoid schedule conflicts. It a conflict exists or you have any questions, contact the coaches listed on the Sports Camp Matrix.
- No refunds will be issued after the start of a given camp.
- Sports physicals are good for one year. All forms must be turned in to the Athletic Director, Ray Elliott, or the School's Front Office.
- No athlete may participate without the following:
- FamilyID registration
- Sports Physical
- Copy of student's health insurance card (front & back)
- Make payment for Summer Camps by mail or in person to:
PYLUSD Expanded Learning Office
High School Summer Sports Camp
4999 Casa Loma Ave.
Yorba Linda, CA 92886Include the FamilyID registration copy, plus check, cashier's check or money order, made payable to PYLUSD.
For any questions, please contact our Athletic Director, Ray Elliott, at firstname.lastname@example.org