El Dorado High School

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle

Fullerton College

Fullerton College

Spring Dual Enrollment Classes are here!


Counseling 100(Orientation for College Success)

2/20/19-3/20/19 3-6:20pm Wednesdays
2/23/19-3/16/19 9-1:15pm Saturdays
4/11/19-5/16/19 3-6:20pm Thursdays


 ETHS 150 (Intro to Chicano/a Studies)

2/5/19-5/14/19 3:15-5:05pm Tues & Thursdays


***To sign up for these classes you will need to attend our application workshop on December 6th and our enrollment workshop on January 30th. To attend the workshops, sign up with Mrs. Hamilton.


Benefits of participating in Dual Enrollment:

  • Earn college credit at EDHS for FREE
  • Get ahead and start college now! 
  • Save money in books and tuition
  • Earn high school elective credit at the same time
  • Be better prepared for college
  • This college credit transfers to most colleges and universities
Dual Enrollment courses offered through PYLUSD: