ROP Facts at a Glance
What is the North Orange County ROP (Regional Occupational Program)?
North Orange County ROP (NOCROP) is a publically funded Career Technical Education (CTE) training provider. The program prepares students in various occupations and often provides them with job placement assistance. Several ROP programs lead to state and industry certifications. NOCROP holds classes on 23 high school campuses and at 2 ROP training centers. NOCROP is a cooperative venture in Career Technical Education among 5 school districts- Anaheim Union High School District, Fullerton Joint Union High School District, Brea Olinda USD, Los Alamitos USD and Placentia-Yorba Linda USD.
What does NOCROP do for our students?
- Prepares students for entry level and advanced employment
- Offers opportunities to intern at local businesses in North Orange County
- Presents students with the opportunity to earn high school elective credits
- Presents students with opportunities to earn advanced placement or credits at Community Colleges
- Strengthens work place skills
- Offers job placement assistance
How do students enroll?
Students register for ROP classes through their high school counselors. ROP information is available in the counseling office or the EDHS Career Center (located in the EDHS Library) or on www.nocrop.org
ROP classes offered on the El Dorado campus:
- Legal Careers 1
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Computer Graphics and Design
- Art in Animation
- Visual Communications
- Emergency Medical Responder
You may be interested in other nearby ROP classes:
- Careers with Children- Fullerton HS, La Habra HS, Savanna HS
- Culinary Arts- Yorba Linda HS
- Dental Assistant- ROP Trident Facility
- Emergency Medical Technician - ROP East Ball Road Medical Facility
- Health Science and Medical Careers- Various HS or ROP campuses
- Hotel / Hospitality Occupations- Knott's Berry Farm Training Center
- Introduction to Fire Technology / Medical Careers 1- Esperanza HS
- Retail Careers- El Camino Real HS
- Retail Restaurant Careers- Yorba Linda HS
- Theme Park/Entertainment/Tourism- Knott's Berry Farm Training Center
- Welding/Metal Fabrication- Esperanza HS
Fall 2021 Schedule and Application
Step 1: Review the courses offered here
Step 2: Complete the application by clicking on the link below. It is a fillable form.
Step 3: Email the completed application to your counselor. Deadlines apply and classes fill up.