We are looking forward to the 2023-2024 school year. On this page you will find information to take you through the registration process.
Step 1: Review the Google Slides that will be presented to you on the following dates:
- 11th Graders = February 27th
- 10th Graders = February 28th
- 9th Graders = March 2nd
- 8th Graders = Friends Christian (3/20), YLMS (3/21), Tuffree (3/23), Kraemer (3/28)
Step 2: Start talking to your teachers and exploring classes you want to take by looking through the course lists, EDHS Course Description Book, and the Course Description Flyers.
ROP (Regional Occupational Program) Flyers
Want to hear about our electives? Watch this!
SUMMER SCHOOL FLYERS
: Access the Online Registration Instructions.
Follow the videos below to input your course requests in Aeries. This is how you register for your classes. Please don't skip this step.
Step 4: Meet with your counselor on the designated dates through your Language Arts Class to confirm your classes you input in Aeries.
- 11th Graders = Week of March 6th
- 10th Graders = Week of March 13th
- 9th Graders = Week of March 20th and 27th
- 8th Graders = Tuffree (4/11), YLMS (4/13), Kraemer (4/18), Friends Christian (4/20)
ATTENTION 8th GRADERS:
All 8th graders must take a math placement. Please click here for more information.
Should you have questions, counselors will respond to your email within a week. Your counselor is assigned based on your last name:
Spring Tryouts for Song, Cheer, Dance and more. Click here
to be updated on the latest.